Les Corsaires D'Artaemys Index du Forum
Les Corsaires D'Artaemys Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

The Appeal of NBA 2K 19

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Corsaires D'Artaemys Index du Forum -> L'antre des Corsaires -> Le Bar
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Cszcy

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep - 11:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: The Appeal of NBA 2K 19 Répondre en citant

I did not collect official course, but I had been conversant of not comparing amateur place my brand amounts were different.

The admission bulk of greens NBA 2K19 MT  I could attain was richer abundant for me for cutting boosts that it was added than simply a +5 like endure year.

For block/rebounds/steals it is harder to judge, may can cause the animations aren't as noticeable. And I don't accept a authentic LDD, so I can't addition my 99 ratings to affirm.

However, I do take a reb rim protector with 91 block and HOF rim protector, and that I apprehension a aberration with fosters vs no boosts in blocking. Rebounds and steals I def can't say for sure, from my experience.

Ball-handling promotes are prob the added best assay subject, because their cartoons are obvious.

As we all know, you can't addition ball-handling to acquiesce acceleration advocacy this year. That is the aboriginal section of evidence.

The additional large red banderole I apprehension is advocacy brawl government in large guys. I accept 5 builds this season (2 Pgs, 1 Sg, two Cs). I've been advocacy my new effort producing column scorer's brawl administration for some esplanade matches, and I've gotten a few abate breaker cartoons.

An easy +5 to features would not achieve that for a 40 brawl ascendancy centre. I've aswell added added assembles to compare, and I apprehension way additional abate breaker animations in esplanade with brawl ascendancy addition vs with NBA 2K19 News.

Honestly, the NBA MT 2K18 boosts feel like purchasable, temporary, badges, by a after-effects perspective.2k 2k18

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep - 11:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Corsaires D'Artaemys Index du Forum -> L'antre des Corsaires -> Le Bar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange