Les Corsaires D'Artaemys Index du Forum
Les Corsaires D'Artaemys Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

To Make Fortnite A Better Match

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Corsaires D'Artaemys Index du Forum -> L'antre des Corsaires -> L'Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Cszcy

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Sep - 08:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: To Make Fortnite A Better Match Répondre en citant

The cross-progression debacle has been a kind of turning point for fortnite items, which dominated the present generation by countering Microsoft's ancient restrictionist moves together with gamer-friendly policies on matters like connectivity and used games. Heavy is the head, however, and now Sony's rigid position on cross-progression is looking pretty frustrating alongside the today wide-open Microsoft.

It's going to be difficult for Sony to walk the Fortnite back thing, even though it may eventually make a broader retreat. Lots of gamers like me will already have begun alternative accounts and arleady shaped a kernel of bitterness against the PlayStation. The game is far up, but it is not Sony's finest moment.

Update: I have seen some confusion on Twitter, therefore it should be evident that unlinking your PSN account does not enable you to migrate your Epic account to Xbox One and Switch. The account is labeled as having been linked to PSN, and it will not be changed. The Epic Games site is very clear about this when you attempt to unlink your accounts --notice the previous box.

Last season we had the Blockbuster Challenge, which asked us to finish seven complete weeks of rewarded and challenges us with a puzzle legendary skin for out issues, along with special narrative-based loading displays on the way. In Season 5, it is the exact same thing, only this time it's known as the"Road Trip" Challenge. And I think I have a pretty good idea what it is going to look like, or what wide aesthetic genre it fits into. It is always possible Epic is floating a red herring down my flow, but now I am eager to go out on a sidewalk.

The same as in Season 4, this corresponds to some questline in Fortnite: Save World, which one just so happens to be pretty solidly Western-themed.

That does not mean we will not be getting News about This Game at any stage, however. Day 1 has attracted some fairly extensive changes, and I get the impression the whole time rift thing is going to bring a few of those mined Wild West resources into the game yet.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Sep - 08:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Corsaires D'Artaemys Index du Forum -> L'antre des Corsaires -> L'Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange